Proposals with Rolling Deadlines Close for Summer on May 10th
The Humanities Institute will not be reviewing proposals over the summer break. The last day to submit a proposal before break for the 2023-2024 Academic Year will be Wednesday, May 10th.
Proposals will open again for grants with rolling deadlines on Tuesday, August 15th.
If you have any questions, contact Aimee Mepham, HI Associate Director, at email@example.com.
- Faculty Workshop Seminar
- New or Continuing Faculty Seminars
- Faculty-Student Reading Groups in the Humanities
- Faculty-Student Collaborative Humanities Research Grants
- Humanities Matters: Problem-Focused Faculty-Student Research for the Common Good
- Emeriti Faculty Grants
- Winston-Salem Partners in the Humanities
- Guest Speakers
- Interdisciplinary Conferences and Symposia in the Humanities
- Innovations in Digital Humanities
- Editing Grants for Humanities Proposals for External Funding
- Book Development Grants
- Summer Humanities Writing Grants
- Summer New Course Planning Grants
- Digital Humanities Summer Stipends